Thursday, May 26, 2011

Catching Up in Pictures, Part 2

A few more pictures to catch up on the past month...
Granna (Brian's Mom) came to visit the weekend after Easter and we took an overnight trip to Charleston.  See my post HERE about that.  Banks also had her 6 month well check that week - see her report HERE.  Granna really helped me out by getting my front porch and flower beds looking great.  Banks really enjoys being on the front porch and seems to nap really good when we are out there.

On Miss B's 6 month birthday we went to the beach to enjoy the sunshine.  She was in true diva mode!

6 months old!
Granna, Banks and Daddy at WB

Wheeeeeee!!!!

I celebrated my first Mothers Day and it was perfect.  We went out for breakfast at my favorite place, Sweet and Savory.  Then we went to Home Depot so I could get some new accent lights for the flower beds.  And later that afternoon we took Banks for a nice long walk at The Loop. 

my sweet girl

Our weather has been great on the weekends and we have been to the beach a couple times.  Banks seems to love it...just like her parents!

her 1st time modeling the new bathing suit

We had our monthly photo shoot a little late this time, but here are a few pics.  Banks is sitting up now, as you can see!


No comments:

Post a Comment