Tuesday, March 15, 2011

wiggles and giggles

We are here!!!  Sorry for the lack of posts.  It has been a long 3 weeks because Brian has been on the road non-stop.  Being a single mom all week is exhausting and at the end of the day I just didn't have energy to blog.  I have missed it and I hope that you missed us!

Banks is a wiggle worm now!  She is trying her hardest to roll from her back to her stomach, but keeps getting stuck on her shoulder.  I know she will make it one day soon...she is little, but determined!  Her newest thing is scooting around in a circle on her playmat and scooting backwards when she's on her back.  She loves "standing" on my lap and just beams with accomplishment when she gets "tall."

The custest thing is her little laugh.  She started laughing out loud last week.  It's hilarious because she starts smiling so big that she can't get her mouth any wider and then she lets out the giggle.  That wide, gummy smile always brightens my day.  I hope to have some video soon, but Banks seems to freeze up and just stare at any camera that is in her face.  Great for pictures, but not so great for action shots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment