Tuesday, August 2, 2011

what's cooking?

I have been a slacker on the blog - sorry!  We have been having lots of summer fun and I have the pictures to prove it!  I will be uploading them soon and you can see just how big our little Banks is getting.  Its hard to believe that she is already 9 months old.  We go for our 9 month well check this Friday.

This girl loves to eat!  I am still making about 90% of her food.  We are trying new foods every week and have incorporated yogurt into her diet. Of course she gobbles it up!  I am starting to add some new flavors into our recipes.  This week I have made...

granny smith applesauce with cinnamon
roasted summer squash with olive oil and herbs
mixed vegetables with parmesan

The new veggie this week is spinach...I mixed it with pear and mango and Banks ate it like she was Popeye!  

No comments:

Post a Comment