Saturday, January 22, 2011

visitors warm the heart

This week Brian was in Miami for work, so my Mom came to visit us girls.  Well, I think Banks really lured her up here more than me.  It was a fun time and I enjoy seeing my Mom and Banks together...the way she looks at her makes me smile.  Now that I am a Mom I have a better understanding and appreciation for everything my Mom has done for me...even the things I thought were just horribly unfair. 

Instead of the typical Grandmother nicknames, my Mom has coined "Fancy" as her nickname of choice.  Anyone that knows her understands exactly how perfectly this suits her.  In true Fancy fashion, we had to get Miss B some accessories for her wardrobe.  A few headbands with curly bows and an adorable pink hat with HUGE flower for her "statement piece" in her wardrobe.  Fancy says every outfit needs to make a statement! 

Fashion pics coming soon...   

No comments:

Post a Comment